Liquid Pump Range
Packing Type Glossary
Paint Heaters & Filters
Cutaway of the ⅜" and ½" models
Nordson Diaphragm Pumps
A complete range of diaphragm pumps and accessories to accommodate a variety of liquid painting applications.
Nordson offers a complete line of liquid diaphragm pumps that are designed to maximize efficiency, compatibility and economy in many applications. Our diaphragm pumps are engineered for low-pressure applications and can handle even the most abrasive or shear-sensitive materials. These self-priming pumps run at variable flow rates controlled by air pressure or fluid back pressure regulation.
Available in various sizes and flow rates, Nordson diaphragm pumps provide high performance in a complete range of liquid applications – from manual spray guns to full paint kitchens.
Features and Benefits
- Higher productivity – the combination of maximized flow rates and minimized pulsation and air consumption optimize performance.
- Highly versatile – multiple porting capabilities allow pump customization to meet specific application needs.
- Extreme reliability – lube-free air valves provide worry-free operation.
- Environmentally sound – bolted construction in conjunction with wetted material options provides maximum chemical and leak resistance.
- Easy serviceability – modular construction, reduced parts count and repair kits minimize downtime and costs.
- High Solids
- UV Curable
- Abrasive Materials
- Plural Component
Nordson diaphragm pumps can be used with a variety of application equipment:
- Air Spray Guns
- LVLP (low volume, low pressure) Guns
- HVLP (high volume, low pressure) Guns
- Trilogy™ Air Spray/HVLP Electrostatic Gun
- RA-20 Rotary Atomizer
- Optimix™ I Plural Component Dispensing System
Designed for High-Performing, Reliable Operation
Nordson liquid diaphragm pumps incorporate design features that provide simple, reliable operation. Their unbalanced valve design eliminates valve centering and pump stall-out, even under low air inlet pressure. Other air valve benefits include:
- Provides an ultra-positive, reliable shift signal that avoids stall-out
- Allows optimum energy efficiency while avoiding costly air leakage
- Ceramic construction enhances service life
- Fast valve shifting for minimal wink and superior material flow
Fluid regulators provide consistent pressure regulation, even during significant fluctuations in line pressure. An easy turn adjustment is used to set pressure.